Thursday, August 16, 2012

Pencil Jars and Artist Poster

I didn't exactly accomplish a whole lot today...I had a bout of what I think was vertigo.  Can that be caused by the heat?  Well, anyways, I did accomplish making these later in the night when I was finally able to walk without falling over!
New pencil and pencil stub jars!  This year I plan on each table having their own basket with pencils, erasers, pencil sharpeners, scissors and glue.  When their pencils start to get too short, they will place them in the pencil stub jar (side of the jar says "Pencils must be this short!") and take a pencil from the new pencil jar to replace them!

I made this poster to hang and of course, an hour later I hear crinkling in my craft room!  My darn cats were playing with it, knocked it off my tables, and wrinkled it all up!  Hopefully it will straighten out again after I laminate it...

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are feeling better! Vertigo sucks! Your poster should be fine after you laminated it, the heat will press it out. Those pesky cats.... :)

    ReplyDelete